Tuesday 13 September 2016

Dream.Believe.Achieve

Hafa Adai. My name is Janae Leon Guerrero and I am currently a junior here at the University of Guam. There are three very important things about myself that I would love to share. Since I was very young I expressed so much love in dance and because of that I spent 9 years with SKIP entertainment company, and was given the opportunity to travel. The love for dance also led me to my current job, which is a tahitian dancer for Beach Bar's dinner show, Taotao Tasi. Along with dance, I come from a baseball family and was born into the game, which led me to love softball. Last, but certainly not least, my dream since I was in elementary is to be a future educator, specifically an Elementary teacher. I enjoy being around kids and it is a field that is ever-changing and I was always one to be up for a challenge. I believe that the future lies in the hands of children and it all starts with molding and shaping their minds for the better, and knowing that I can have the opportunity to contribute to that, is the most rewarding feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment